Tanjore Painting Workshop
on Silk Fabric
Learn a completely unique style of Tanjore style artwork on Silk fabric to give your couture a cultural touch.
24th & 25th July 2021
2 Days Workshop
2:00 pm – 5:00 pm IST
About the Workshop
Tanjore style painting on a fabric is famous and classical South Indian painting form ..this art is inculcated from traditional Tanjore art which was originated from Thanjavur.
- The workshop will be a basic level.
- Complete technique will be thought.
- One on one importance will be given.
Once u learn this art form u can create your own style painting on blouse, sarees, kurtas, lehanga, shirt and so on.
- Good quality RAW SILK fabric (1mtr/1/2 mtr)
- Peacock design colour and black and white print (5 to 6 inches only)
- Embroidary ring (medium size)
- COLOURS (Fabrica/Fevicryl company bottle paints
(white, black, crimson, orange, pink, metallic gold)
- 3D metallic gold outliner (Fevicryl company)
- BRUSHES (synthetic brushes )
Flat – 2,3
Round – 0,5,6
- White carbon, yellow carbon paper
- Tracing sheet A4 size
- Palette 🎨/plate ( flat surface)
- Pencil, Eraser, Sharpener, Scale (inches)
- Stones (Kundan stones)
(White, red, green, blue, purple) basic Size 3mm
- Fevicol/fabric glue
- Waste Cotton cloth/tissue
- Two set of water bowls
- Note book
- Black marker thin ones
Bhavya M Reddy
An Artist by Passion
Taken art as profession since 2012. Bhavya has accomplished more than 2000 paintings and has taught more than 1000 student.
Inventing a completely unique style of Tanjore style artwork on Silk fabric, her workshops are joined by more than 180 participants from across the world in merely 5 months.