1. THE WEBSITE – AuthIndia.com
- 1.1 This page, together with the other documents referred to on it, tells you the terms and conditions (the “Terms”) on which you may make use of our website: www.authindia.com (the “Website” or “Site”) whether as a guest or a registered user. Please read these Terms carefully before ordering any Products from the Site. By using the Website, you indicate that you accept these Terms and that you agree to abide by them.
- 1.2 Authindia.com, is operated by Authindia Online Services Pvt. Ltd. (“We” or “Company”), a Company registered with official address at CP-15, Sector-C, Aliganj, Lucknow – 226024.
- 1.3 We can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and through direct line at +916392135640.
- 1.4 We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time without notice to you by posting changes online. You are responsible for regularly reviewing information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of the Website after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of the amended Terms.
- 1.5 In order for you to use the site, you must be a least 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us.
- 1.6 You are responsible for all access to the Website through your Internet connection and for bringing these Terms to the attention of all such persons.
- 1.7 Commentary and other materials posted on the Website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- 1.8 You agree to comply at all times with any instructions for use of the Website which we make from time to time.
2. REGISTRATION FOR THE SERVICE
- 2.2 Once you registered with the Website, you will be asked to create a username for, and allocate a password to, your Account. You must keep the password confidential and immediately notify us if any unauthorized third party becomes aware of that password or if there is any unauthorized use of your email address or your Account or any breach of security known to you. You agree that any person to whom your user name or password is disclosed is authorized to act as your agent for the purposes of using (and/or transacting via) your Account. Please note that you are entirely responsible if you do not maintain the confidentiality of your password.
- 2.3 You must be registered with a valid personal email address that you access regularly, so that, among other things, administration emails can be sent to you. Any Accounts which have been registered with someone else’s email address or with temporary email addresses may be closed without notice. We may require you to validate Accounts at registration or if we believe you have been using an invalid email address.
- 2.4 When you register for an Account, and whenever you log on to your Account thereafter, you have the option to sign up to receive, and to opt out of receiving, information emails (such as newsletters, information on offers etc). You are able to unsubscribe from such information emails at any time by logging in to your Account.
- 2.5 Although we save the information relating to any order that you submit to the Website to purchase one of the products listed on the Website, you will be unable to directly retrieve this information for security reasons. You may access this information by logging in to your Account. You will be able to view information relating to your completed, open or recently dispatched orders and manage and save your address information, any payment details and any newsletter to which you may have subscribed.
2A. Membership Policy
- There are free as well as paid membership plan, which will allow you to showcase your artwork and connect with buyers using different mediums. Please use your correct email id, as all the communications will be sent to it.
- You need to be 18 years or more to register on Authindia.com to become a member and list your artwork. If you are under 18 years, you will need the account of your parent or guardian who is 18 or above with their permission, and the adult person will be responsible for your actions.
- ALWAYS UPLOAD PICTURES OF YOUR OWN PRODUCTS AND DO NOT USE/UPLOAD ANY OTHER BRAND/INDIVIDUAL PRODUCT PHOTOS.
- Make sure all the information provided in the listing submission form is correct and is your copyright only.
- The paid membership fees is a one time fees charged by Authindia, to give you access to selective premium features of Authindia and enable you to showcase your artwork and connect with buyers.
2B. Cancellation Policy, Return & Refund Policy
- The membership fees have to be paid at the time of account creation in advance and is non refundable in any circumstances.
- Once purchased the membership can be cancelled but there will be no refunds.
- However you can upgrade your membership plan to a higher plan by paying the rest amount. To do so, please mail us on “email@example.com” with the subject line – UPGRADATION OF MEMBERSHIP PLAN.
- The memberships are non-transferable.
3. ORDERING/DEALING WITH LISTINGS
- 3.2 Once you selected a Product that you wish to Order, you can contact the listing owner directly to purchase the products. Authindia do not sell any products directly. We provide a platform for Artisans/Manufacturers to list their handmade products and connect with buyers.
- 3.3 You acknowledge and agree that Authindia.com shall not be liable for your interactions with any organizations and/or individuals on the Platform or through the products they provide.
- 3.4 This includes, but is not limited to, payment and delivery of goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with any interaction you may have with other organizations and/or individuals.
- 3.5 These dealings are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals. You agree and acknowledge that Authindia shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or interactions.
- 3.6 If there is a dispute between participants on the Platform, or between users and any third party, you understand and agree that Authindia is under no obligation to become involved in such dispute. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users, you hereby release Authindia, its officers, employees, agents and successors from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and/or our Service.
4. PROMOTIONAL VOUCHERS, GIFT VOUCHERS, STORE CREDIT
- 4.1 Promotional vouchers, in the forms of codes, may be issued by us from time to time during certain promotions. Gift vouchers work like gift certificates which may be purchased from the Website. Store credits are issued in exchange for returned items.
- 4.2 These vouchers and store credits maybe used as payments for items purchased on the Site.
- 4.3 You may check the total value of your store credits by going to “My Account” on the Site.
- 4.4 We may email gift and promotional vouchers to you. Subject to clause 2.2, we accept no liability for errors in the email address of the voucher recipient.
- 4.5 We assume no liability for the loss, theft or ineligibility of gift or promotional vouchers.
- 4.6 In the event of fraud, an attempt at deception or in the event of the suspicion of other illegal activities in connection with a voucher purchase or redemption of that voucher on the Site, we are entitled to close your Account and/or require a different means of payment.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
USER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THROUGH THIS SITE, Authindia Online Services Pvt. Ltd. MERELY ACTS AS A FACILITATOR, IN ORDER TO FACILITATE HIGHEST QUALITY SERVICES TO THE USERS. Authindia Online Services Pvt. Ltd. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, BUT SHALL ENDEAVOUR TO ENSURE USER FULLEST SATISFACTION.
Authindia Online Services Pvt. Ltd. IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS AGAINST LACK OR DEFICIENCY OF SERVICES; NON-FULFILLMENT OR UNSATISFACTORY FULFILLMENT OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PURCHASED BY USER FROM THE THIRD PARTY. THUS, Authindia Online Services Pvt. Ltd. SHALL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY ASPECT OF THE ARRANGEMENTS BETWEEN THE USERS OF THE SITE AS REGARDS THE STANDARDS OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. IN NO EVENT SHALL Authindia Online Services Pvt. Ltd. BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM: (A) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES; (B) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES; (C) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF THE USER’S TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (D) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICES; INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE WEBSITE.
Authindia Online Services Pvt. Ltd. SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR NON-AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE DURING PERIODIC MAINTENANCE OPERATIONS OR ANY UNPLANNED SUSPENSION OF ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE THAT MAY OCCUR DUE TO TECHNICAL REASONS OR FOR ANY REASON BEYOND TIMES INTERNET LIMITED’S CONTROL. THE USER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS DONE ENTIRELY AT THEIR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THEY WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO THEIR COMPUTER SYSTEMS OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA.
6. FORCE MAJEURE
Authindia Online Services Pvt. Ltd. shall have no liability to you for any interruption or delay, to access the Site irrespective of the cause.
7. AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE, SECURITY AND ACCURACY
- 7.1 While we endeavour to make the Website available 24 hours a day, we cannot be liable if, for any reason, the Website is unavailable for any time or for any period. We make no warranty that your access to the Website will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free. Due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. In addition, we may occasionally need to carry out repairs, maintenance or introduce new facilities and functions.
- 7.2 Access to the Website may be suspended or withdrawn to or from you personally or all users temporarily or permanently at any time and without notice. We may also impose restrictions on the length and manner of usage of any part of the Website for any reason. If we impose restrictions on you personally, you must not attempt to use the Website under any other name or user.
- 7.3 We do not warrant that the Website will be compatible with all hardware and software which you may use. We shall not be liable for damage to, or viruses or other code that may affect, any computer equipment, software, data or other property as a result of your access to or use of the Website or your obtaining any material from, or as a result of using, the Website. We shall also not be liable for the actions of third parties.
- 7.4 We may change or update the Website and anything described in it without notice to you.
- 7.5 While we endeavor to ensure that information and materials on the Website are correct, no warranty or representation, express or implied, is given that they are complete, accurate, up-to-date, fit for a particular purpose and, to the extent permitted by law, we do not accept any liability for any errors or omissions. This shall not affect any obligation which we may have under any contract that we may have with you to provide you with services, including any obligation that we may have under that contract to provide you with accurate information and advice, and which we may do through a secure part of the Website available to people who use the appropriate password.
- 7.6 The material contained on the Website is provided for information purposes only and it shall not give rise to any commitment or obligation by us. Any information on the Website shall not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
8. TRADEMARKS AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- 8.1 The AUTHINDIA NAMES AND LOGOS and all related names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of us or our licensors.
- 8.2 We are the owner of all the materials: illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics published on our Site. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved and may not be used without our expressed approval in writing.
- 8.3 You must not use any part of the materials on the Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or from our licensors.
9. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- 9.1 We have no control over and accept no responsibility for the content of any site to which a link from the Website exists (unless we are the provider of those linked sites). Such linked sites are provided “as is” for your convenience only with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them. We do not provide any endorsement or recommendation of any third party site to which the Website provides a link.
- 9.2 You must not, without our permission, frame any of the Website onto your own or another person’s website.
- 10.1 Registrations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Seats for participants at the discounted rate are limited per course.
- 10.2 Payment for the workshop must be received in full before the start date of the workshop.
- 10.3 The fees once paid is not refundable in any circumstances.
- 10.4 Authindia reserves the right to cancel any workshop because of low registration or events beyond Authindia’s control. In the unlikely event of cancellation, registrants will be notified and offered the option to switch to a different course or receive a full refund.
- For any queries/clarifications, please write to us at “firstname.lastname@example.org”
11. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- 11.1 These Terms and your use of the Website (and all non-contractual relationships arising out of or connected to it or them) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of INDIA. You submit to the exclusive jurisdiction to the courts of LUCKNOW to settle any dispute which may arise under these Terms.